Thursday 16 September 2010

Made by Mum Home parties






Hi everyone I know this may seem really early but its not. I wanted to let you know about my Made by Mum home parties I am taking bookings now (I have very few spaces left) for the run up to Christmas. I bring my goodies you bring your friends, family, work colleges and neighbours the more the merrier for a fun night and an up close look at my products. I can come to your house, playgroup, mother and toddles class etc, They really have proved so popular and a great way to raise funds without all the hassle of a Christmas fair or hitting the high street, plus you are able to buy some unique handcrafted goodies that are bound to impress. So if you are interested or know someone who might be please email me and we'll get the ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment