Thursday 7 February 2013

Missing craft fairs

I am missing filling in my application forms for all the fairs and events I normally take part in. There is nothing like the face to face contact you get with customers.  Where they can look and feel your products, talk to you about the creative process and give you feedback. I always learn so much at these events. I don't think Guernsey has any substantial craft fairs.  I have been considering doing the Country Living fair  ( I have done the Scottish fair which was wonderful but really exhausting) )but it is a logistical nightmare getting that much stock across to the mainland that I am not sure.  What should I do?



This is my stall at the Cancer Research fair at Scone Palace, it's a wonderful venue.

And here I am at a fair in Tayport.  


No comments:

Post a Comment