Friday 28 June 2013

Another String to my Bow

Hello peeps.  Hope you are looking forward to the weekend?  I always have a bit of a sinking feeling on a Friday afternoon, thinking that thought that I need to find the energy to go and set up my stall for tomorrows farmers market all that lifting and lifting and more lifting.  By this stage in the week I am wrecked and this week has been a manic one believe me so I am writing a wee blog post in the hope that I can summon the energy to go and do what I need to do.
For the last few weeks I have been having a little trial selling organic soap at my local farmers market. Along with all my sewn goodies. They truly are the most wonderful soap I have ever used and I can say that as I don't make them.  But I know the man who does and I have been an enthusiastic buyer of many wedges of soap over the years. I wanted to extend my little shop into other areas now that I am in Guernsey and a soap that is organic and totally natural made with plants and herbs and one that my ultra sensitive skin can enjoy seemed a great choice.  So the last few weeks have been super exciting sharing all the wonderful varieties with my local community.  I am delighted to say it has been a massive success.  This week has seen me delivering wedge after wedge to lovely people all over Guernsey who just couldn't wait till Saturday to get a little slice of luxury.
See now I knew it would work, talking about all those soaps has made me all excited inside off, I go to set up.
Happy weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment