Friday 28 November 2014

Last but not lease the binding

We are nearly done.  All that remains of our cushion project is to attach the binding.  I have this tutorial all written and photographed for you however a couple of weeks ago we had a flood in our house, our living room and conservatory were worst effected and at the moment we have no floors as such and a mass of drying machines in the house..  My sewing area has had to be packed up and our computer which I have all the tutorial on is not usable.  I had hoped it wouldn't take too long to get things back up and running but no we anticipate another 2 months plus of disruption.   I don't want anyone unable to finish their cushions so here is an excellent tutorial to help you on your way.  I hope you share some photos of your finished cushion.

http://www.sewmamasew.com/2011/02/how-to-make-a-basic-pillow-how-to-finish-a-pillow-with-binding/

Happy sewing xx

No comments:

Post a Comment