Friday 16 April 2010

Bugs



Today we have been in the garden there is so much to do at this time of year I hardly know where to begin. But we have made a start the grass has had its first cut of the season, this always is exciting (how sad am I) its just a confirmation that spring is here. We have had such a long cold winter I am so loving the sunshine. The greenfly are also loving the warmer weather and are on some of my blackcurrant bush branches as well as my little apple tree. Last year this also happened and I got next to no fruit, so this year I am armed and ready with some organic bug killer and tonight when the wee ones are tucked up in bed I will be outside spraying.
I hope my garden produces flowers as lovely as these ones I have been using on my boutique bibs so warm and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment