Friday 28 May 2010

Eco Friendly



I have been embracing reusables, I just stopped for a moment and thought of all the things I use once and then throw away and I said to myself this is not good. Thinking cap on and this is what I came up with. Little cleaning pads made with designer fabrics and bamboo terry cloth so luxurious and so eco friendly, Bamboo is a wonder fabric it is anti bacterial, anti microbial, anti fungal and up to 60% more absorbent than cotton terry cloth. Use them for removing make up, applying creams and lotions, or as mini wipes for little ones faces. They make great gifts for yourself and for others, they come in packs of 6 or 12.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, these would be good for a new baby gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi claireabell thanks for stopping by, your right they are so handy and have so many uses.

    ReplyDelete