Friday 13 August 2010

Chef sets and Mannequins



I have mannequins I am so pleased with them. I pondered on whether I should buy them or not for quite a while but now I have them I am convinced it was a good decision. And just so they are working for their money I used them to model my chef sets. Cute or what?, they have adjustable neck and waist straps on the apron which is fully reversible and also on the chefs hats because children come in different shapes and sizes. Hope you like them, I will be selling them at the Dundee Flower and Food Show at Camperdown Park Dundee 3rd-5th September if you can't wait till then please email me and I can set up a mail order for you. I think they are a terrific gift practical and fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I've put a link to your blog from mine, as I was at the Dundee Flower and Food show and think some of my readers would love your handy crafts, I know I do.

    King wishes

    ReplyDelete