Thursday 3 February 2011

Dr Seuss Baby Quilt and Craft Fairs

Hello all can you believe we had more snow over night only a little bit but enough to wish for Spring even more. But enough of a weather moan I wanted to show my little bit of quilty progress. I have been making up little blocks in between orders just for fun and this is where I am so far, Its going to be a baby quilt. Last year I had a bit of success with my quilts not so much the larger ones as they are so fabric hungry and time consuming that they are a true luxury. But my baby quilts did sell. lots of expectant parents and grandparents are prepared to pay for a very special heirloom. So with that in mind I wanted to make a few for this years fairs. I just love how the white make the colours pop.
Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment