Tuesday 1 January 2013

Goals for 2013

Happy New Year everyone I hope it proves to being a healthy and creative one for us all.  I just love the New Year I think even better than Christmas.  Maybe thats the Scot in me I was brought up in a house hold where I was told often how the Scots had to work on Christmas as a day like any other until not that long ago. New Year was a time to celebrate.  Some stay up for the bells and have a jolly old time but for me I get up early so as not to miss a moment of the New Year.  I enjoy the quiet and thinking time.  My creative juices are flowing with ideas and projects I want to have a go at in 2013.  Number one on the list is to get to work on my double irish chain.  I finally unpacked it last night and have put in a couple of hours, boy do my fingers hurt after not quilting by hand in a few months.  I struggle to get a flow with it, having to pick it up and put away as and when I can fit it in around my business sewing and the sheer size of the task has me wondering if I will ever finnish it.
What's your 2013 creative goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment