Saturday 1 October 2011

12 Weeks till Christmas

Not to panic anyone. I can't believe its the 1st of October already where did the summer go? I am still waiting on it. Maybe next year ever hopeful. So this is what my plans are for the run up to Christmas. I have some lovely shows to look forward to in November and December I decided not to do any in October to allow me to be super organised. So far I have been keeping order turnaround 1-2 days however I am already starting to feel that will slip to 2-3 days soon say next week and 3-4days the week after and so on. I expect that when I hit November what with all the shows I am doing and my international customers I will be flat out and I want to make sure that I don't have to turn anyone away. ( it did happen last year I have to sleep at some point) If you want to place on order and you know what you want please do so as soon as possible my shop has some gorgeous items many are one of a kinds. I felt terrible having to say no last Christmas.
I am getting organised myself I have already bought a couple of gifts and have a list written out it's a good feeling not to rush but consider everyone individually. I am Quite excited already.



Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment