Friday 14 October 2011

New Cat in the Hat

Hi everyone the fist week of the tattie holidays is going well the weather has been on and off but during the dry spells we have been enjoying the autumn colours and smells. Kids on scooters and me walking. I have noticed a sharp up turn in orders which is lovely you guys are getting organised ( only 10 weeks to go ) So there has been lots of cutting and piecing and sewing going on too.
I wanted to show you a new fabric option I have. I have been making up some crayon wallets with it but will be making lots of other goodies with it over the next week or so. Its so bright I love the movement in it. I am sure it will be a hit at the fairs I am attending this winter I will also be adding it to my shop selection.
Back to the sewing machine now as I have a stack of orders to work my way through.
Happy saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment