Thursday 10 May 2012

A Little Catch Up

This week has been all about catching up. Catching up on the washing, ironing, homework, orders and everything else in between. My days are stretching out longer and longer just as the daylight extends I walk Sammy much earlier each morning so that I can get a bit more done and then wait up just a little later to finish something off. I think the phrase is burning the candle at both ends. I have been pondering a personal gift for my boy's teacher. Both my little boys have additional needs and they have the most wonderful Special teacher at school who has helped them in all aspects of school life. This lovely lady retires on Friday we will miss her very much so I wanted to make something just for her. Nothing over the top its just not her style. I hope she likes it. Now back to catching up I am way behind.

2 comments:

  1. The journal is a very thoughtful and lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The work of your hands is lovely; well done! I'm sure the teacher will keep it as a rememberance of your kindness.

    ReplyDelete