Thursday 30 January 2014

End of the month and what have I done?

Hi everyone can you believe it's the end of January?  ( thank goodness I hear you cry)  January can be a difficult month for all sorts of reasons the weather for one and all the darkness.  I have been a busy bee in my studio and in between all my wholesale work I have been getting a few hours quilt making in.  I thought you might like to see.


 
My fist red and white quilt top completed I love it and can't wait to get it quilted.

Next is my snowball nine patch, so pretty.
A little baby scrappy log cabin quilt top.  I used a duck egg cotton for the sashing.


And a scrumptious Goose chase quilt top.
I think surrounding myself with all these beautiful fabrics has made my January go by very quickly.  Which quilt is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment