Sunday 28 November 2010

Cat in the Hat 3 for 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have been thinking about the Cat in the Hat a bit this morning what with my footpath under several inches of snow so today I am going to have my 3 for 2 Cat in the Hat special offer. If you emil me an order of 2 packs of Dr Seuss Eco Facial pads or wash cloth sets before 10pm tonight I will give you a third pack free. They make fab stocking stuffers, secret santa gifts or something special for you. They are sure to raise a smile, who doesn't love Dr Seuss? So get your skates on first come first served and I have limited stock I am not going to have any further "specials" before christmas. Happy Snowy Sunday


Quick update - If you are still considering please don't wait too long my email if getting rather full.

No comments:

Post a Comment