Sunday 2 January 2011

Back into the swing of Things



I haven't really stopped for long over the holidays I have been trying to do a little sewing for myself and also getting a start on some big orders. So I don't think it will be too bad getting back in the swing of things. I think February will be hard just because I haven't had a proper break. So today i thought I would share with you a couple of pictures from last nights sewing. My bamboo washcloths have taken off in a big way so I have been working on a large order in between sledging, cooking, baking and constant tidying . I am constantly astonished at the mess 4 children can make when you leave the room for a minute I think they treat it like a military operation each having their own area to mess.
Happy Sunday and another big thanks to all who have ordered from my sale items I will get your orders posted this week coming. Remember the sale ends on the 4th don't miss out, I have chef sets down from £25 to £15, Fabric Baskets down from £18 to £10 and back packs down from £40 to £22. email me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment