Friday 31 December 2010

Happy Hogmanay

Well here we are at the end of 2010. Has it been a god year for you I do hope so and if not tomorrow is a new start. 2010 has been a year where I have worked like never before at balancing sometimes I did good others I just fell off. I think my little business is starting to get established I am getting repeat custom and getting recommended to others. Word of mouth is a strong endorsement. I am always excited when I get a new customer who just found me but I get very excited when that same customer comes back and gets her friend to buy too, Its not just about how my goodies look I know they look good but that they out perform anything else available is what will make people come back. I thank you for that it mean soo much to me. As all mothers will know particularly stay at home Mummy's your confidence can take a bit of a nose dive and it can be scary stepping back into the world of work. This year I have been scared and doulted myself often sometimes getting the biggest pat on the back and other times crashing but I have kept going and I am loving the journey. I am out of my comfort zone lots but I think that is good and stretches me. So whats ahead for 2011. I have many projects in the pipeline and am soo excited about what I will accomplish. I wish you all a great 2011 please let me know how you do.
Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment