Monday 14 March 2011

Bamboo Blanket Special Offer

Good morning my lovelies how are you all this freezing morning, where has Spring gone? To keep your little one snuggled I have a special offer ( it's only running till Wednesday) Buy one of my thermal regulating organic cotton and bamboo fleece patchwork blankets and choose a bamboo bib half price. These blankets are great for keeping warm in the winter and cool in the summer, and there a generous size too 27.5" x 37" or 68.75cm x 92.5cm which means babies, toddlers and older kids can use them. You all know about how good my bamboo bibs are and at half price there extra special. So thats £30 for the blanket and only £4 for the bamboo bib and I will include free postage in the UK . Send me an email and I will arrange a mail order for you.
Happy Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment