Saturday 19 March 2011

Royal Highland Show 2011

I received some exciting news this week. My application to exhibit at the royal Highland Show in the 3d 2d Craft tent has been accepted. I am delighted to have been selected at such a prestigious show. The preparation has already started lists are being written and plans drawn up. My creative juices are flowing and I am in heaven. It is going to mean a lot of juggling the show is at the end of June so the school diary is bursting with activities so I am preparing not just for the show but end of school too. I will have to make sure teachers gifts are made and wrapped, my ever supportive hubby will be taking time off work to look after our little monkeys and my freezer will have to be full. Busy busy busy. I have a few ideas of what I will be making, the usual Made by Mum items will of course be there but I have some thoughts on other goodies. If you have any suggestions please let me know. So I better be off not a moment to loose.

Happy Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment