Monday 6 February 2012

Weekend Goings On

Hello all hope you had a good weekend. We had our usual busy busy of grocery shopping, music lessons, practice sessions cleaning out children's rooms and lots of puppy walking. Sammy is slowly but surely coming out of his shell. He has now been out for 3 weeks and is starting to enjoy his walks rather than dread them. Meeting other dogs has been quiet scary for him but I think another few weeks and he will be just as crazy outside the house as he is inside. I rained on Saturday afternoon, all our trips had been done so I sat down and made this mini and rather dinky zipper pouch.
A couple of months ago I lost my purse ( in quite an unpleasant incident) so have been keeping my change in my pocket which I hate. I promised myself that I wouldn't buy another purse until I saw something I really liked. Well I have found a beautiful handmade leather wallet so now just have to save up and for the time being I can keep all my bits and bobs together and not in my pockets. I think if I made another I would add a little loop just to be able to grab quickly. I love the red and blue together so bright and cheery.
What did you do over the weekend?

Katrina please get in touch you are the lucky winner of a teething ring. Congrats.



No comments:

Post a Comment