Thursday 22 March 2012

Long walks and big steps

Hi all I have been up since 5.15 this morning but the sunshine is so gorgeous I wouldn't have it any other way. Sammy and I have been on our early morning jaunt, we saw a roe deer ( we see him every morning) and our first baby lambs of the year. Sammy has been taking a reserved interest in the field of expectant ewes for the last couple of weeks and this morning we were delighted to see two gorgeous little lamb twins snuggled up with mum. We are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful area.
Can you believe we are almost in April the year has flown by and Easter is nearly upon us. My eldest will be starting High school after the summer break and so the last term of P7 will be spent in preparation for the transfer. Everything is going at a hundred miles an hour. I am so aware of this big step that I am trying to savour the time. We talked about year books and end of term dances (I might have a dress to make for this) and also how she feels about moving on. I think its me that needs more preparation than she does.
Is it Spring where you are I do hope so.
Happy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment