Friday 5 October 2012

Not on the High Street

Hello all hope you are well. We are just about to start the tattie fortnight here so its time for me to get my house packed up. I am getting the jitters about our move we all are. I know its going to be great but its the thought of saying goodbye to so many lovely friends that is so hard. I am trying not to think about that side too much I mean there's phones, the internet etc etc on Guernsey. So apart from the move I have more big changes on my mind. I have been accepted as a seller for Not on the High Street. I am thrilled only 5% of applicants get accepted. I will be opening up my shop in the new year with some lovely new designs. I am working on getting my initial collection together. What would you like to see? Any old favourites or new ideas fire away, I always love to hear from you. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment