Tuesday 23 October 2012

Craft fair on Saturday

Well my sewing machines are boxed and most of my supplies and equipment is packed up too. It feels really strange not to be sewing. I have not had a day not sewing in years. I am filling my time very easily with lots of horrible jobs. But every now and then I go and have a wee look at the goodies I have made for this Saturdays fair, they are all packed in see through plastic containers, very handy. Bags and tissue paper has been purchased, apron ironed and note to self to get a float together. I am really looking forward to seeing all the lovely products on display and chatting about sewing with people and hopefully making a few sales to send me on my way. Please pop in and say hello if you are in the area. Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment