Sunday 16 December 2012

Handmade Christmas Gifts

Hello all today I wanted to share with you a super easy and quick sewing project that I ran up last night.     My youngest daughter has been so patient over the last few months.  I have not made any of her requests it has been a super busy time.  Last night at 7:30 she said "Mummy can you please make Mia some new clothes you said you would" Mia is her doll.  I stopped and felt awful, yes I said I would and had put her off on several occasions.  We set to there and then.  Had a quick search through my stash picked fabric and  by 8:45 we were done.  The dress is really easy with a velcro closure at the back, it can be made with 1/4 mtr of fabric and is an ideal project to sew with your daughter.  It had been so much fun spending time sewing with her we chatted and she pinned.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.  Here's the result a pretty little sun dress that she has put on and off Mia several time already.  I think we may make a few more little outfits over the holidays.
Happy sunday and happy sewing.



No comments:

Post a Comment