Wednesday 12 December 2012

Walking in Guernsey

Morning all, how are things with you? Its been frantic here and still is. I am marching my way through all your lovely orders but always find time to spend with my right hand dog Sammy. We cover a fare few miles each day ( thats Border Collies for you) and I thought you might like a little break from seeing another sewing related picture to having a peek at where we walked this morning. Our house on Guernsey is about 10 minutes from the coastal path. Therefore having a super active doggy We are out quite a lot. Hope you enjoy the pics. Happy Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful! I read a book called The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society which was good and told all about your new island home! Hope you are happy there Jacqueline! I am so glad your business is going so well. Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy the views are pretty special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi virginia you are better read than me. We are gradually feeling a home although I am a Scots Lass through and through and miss hearing my own accent and dialect. Things are really busy which I am really grateful for. Hope you and your gorgeous little one are enjoying some quite times together. Happy Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete