Friday 3 June 2011

More Teacher's Gifts

Good morning all I though I would share a little story with you. Last night I was working away on some bib orders. There are soo many little bundles arriving at the moment. Any way I checked my emails and I had a custom request from a lady in Cornwall for some of my eco facial pads she had been reading my blog about teachers gifts and had loved the idea of a handmade gift but just didn't have the time to make her own so next best to buy a handmade gift. Anyway here I am at 7am I have been up since 5.30 and now have her order complete and ready to post of this morning. Hope her teachers love them. This lovely lady just happens to own a Jack Russel puppy and couldn't resist a couple of puppy packs for herself. What a stroke of luck.
Happy Saturday.

Since I am in a particularly good mood this morning I would like to offer free postage on all eco facial pad orders today so thats only £4 each. Just email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment