Monday 27 June 2011

Thanks So Much

Good morning everyone. I hope you are in fine form today. I am bleery eyed and very weary after the last 5 days efforts, but I wanted to thank you all for your support. The Highland show was a success I am delighted at how things went and how positive everyone was. I got so many compliments about my little stand and my goodies. So many returning customers from all over the UK and Ireland and some very encouraging feedback about products that had been used and used and used. Not only are they wearing well but are also loved. When most of the things we buy and use are mass produced I am glad that handmade is still appreciated for its superior quality, design and unique nature. I am finding my niche and am loving it.
I have a lot of sewing to do this week in preparation for The Scone Game Fair and a lot of washing/ironing to catch up with to.
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment