Monday 20 June 2011

That'll Do Pig That'll Do

I'm at the stage now where I have had enough of prep for my next couple of shows. I have designed and arrange my booth a thousand times. Made endless lists and had very little sleep for the last few weeks. But I am glad to say I will not be sewing tomorrow or the next day or the next and so on. Today I am finishing up some Art wallets and then I have some final prep to do, lots of running around, printing up labels etc.
So I will leave you with a couple of pics of the art wallets I have been working on. Wish me luck I am going to need my comfy shoes.
Happy Monday.



2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I did the RH show last year and really enjoyed it but it's so difficult to know what to make and how much of each, isn't it. I am sure you will do very well. I have some fabric that you may like - e-mail me after the show if you are interested.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie have you any tips for me. You are right about a guessing game with what to make and how many. Cross fingers and thanks so much for your kind offer of the fabric. You always use such gorgeous ones yes please.

    ReplyDelete