Monday 7 November 2011

Christmas Shopping and Ordering

Hello all how are you? Did you enjoy the fireworks at the Weekend?
I am in the process of cranking up in anticipation of the next few weeks busy busy. I have a full line up of some fab events some new and some I have been to in the past so I have a few butterflies.
First up I am off to Dumfries next Monday and Tuesday for a lovely fair held at Easterbrook Hall its in aid of children with cancer. Then the following Monday and tuesday I am at Scone Palace for the Cancer research christmas shopping event. Then on the 26th and 27th November I will have a stall at the Green Gallery Christmas Fair in aid of Artlink Central another worthy cause and finally on the 3rd December I have 2 shows . In the Morning I will be at Madderty Christmas fair and in the Afternoon I will fly down the road to Morrison's Academy in Crieff for their Christmas fair. Quite an undertaking.
Because of all these fab shows, orders will be taking longer to get made up and my order book is very full. At the moment I am thinking the 5th December for last orders for Christmas not long at all.
Better get back to the sewing machine.


Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment