Friday 18 November 2011

Christmas Spending

I have just been listening to a radio programme about Christmas spending. Even though the economic situation is not good people are still prioritising their children. The average spend this year is £350 per child. Deep breath I have 4 remember. I have always been a believer in a thoughtful gift rather than an expensive/pressurised buy. I put a lot of thought into each and every gift and I have to say I find it far more enjoyable and satisfying than hitting the High Street. I love to shop at Craft fairs and of course to make my own. Handmade really is a good buy for the price conscious shopper its original, excellent quality so will out last anything made in a factory and will show the recipient how much you care about them that you found them something so special.
Please support handmade this Christmas and give your bank balance a break.
Happy Friday

1 comment:

  1. Even with only one child I'm not spending that amount on Christmas present. I totally agree with you when it comes to handmade presents, they are so much nicer than bought ones...

    ReplyDelete