Monday 28 November 2011

I got Published and other News

Hello all how are you all? The weekend seems to have whizzed by in a blur. I have been sitting on some news for a few months now and am super excited about it. Made by Mum has been featured in the Country Lifestyle Scotland Magazine christmas shopping Guide. Can you believe it I was bursting to tell all for ages well now I can. I have been getting lots of enquiries and orders through the exposure so I am doubly excited. Hope you enjoy reading it. Its available from large newsagents.
Now onto other news my order book is bursting with orders that have to be complete before Christmas so I have decided not to take any further custom orders this year. Not to worry though as my online shop is full of gorgeous gifts and goodies all made and ready to post. Remember The early bird catches the worm December is only 2 days away and the post is already slowing up.

Happy Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. wonderful news! you deserve is Jacqueline. You have been working so hard and your fabric choices are so pretty :) WTG my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your wonderful sewing is definitely deserving of this honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy and Virginia you both keep me going with encouragement, tips and gorgeous projects. my sewing buddies.

    ReplyDelete