Saturday 19 November 2011

I'm Back

I was suppose to post this in the week but lost my camera in amoung the millions of boxes I took with me to Dumfries . I found it is here you go.
Hello lovelies I am suffering from frazzled brain. I had a lovely time in Dumfries but now I am home with a massive amount of catching up to do. Orders are coming in thick and fast and I am working really hard to keep on top of things. My crayon wallets, pencil rolls and art wallets are super popular gifts for budding artists and my bamboo blankets and bibs are wonderful for first Christmas gifts. I have also had a lot of interest in my eco facial pads with many little bamboo squares heading for stockings up and down the country as well as over seas, remember they are great for taking make up off too so not just for little ones. I had better get back to it so will leave you with a couple of pics of my stand at Dumfries.


No comments:

Post a Comment