Monday 4 April 2011

Blown Away!!!!!

Good morning all how are we all today? I am bleary eyed and full of a cold. The reason for the cold is my youngest, it was his special Mother's day gift and he was generous to share it with us all. The bleary eye's is because of these.

I knew they were gorgeous, practical and a great gift but I have been blown away with your interest in them my little email has been full of enquiries and orders ( there were a couple of emails about some of my other handmade goodies) I wouldn't want the new kid on the block to get all the credit.


So I have been making and making and making over the weekend I just hope I will have enough to take to my little craft fair on Saturday.
You still have time if you are quick to order one for a special Easter gift just email me and I will get back to you.


So I will love you all and leave you I have to nip to the shops and have a tone of washing to get through as well as more sewing.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment