Wednesday 27 April 2011

This Made Me Smile !!!!

Just when you are having not the best day in the world you get an email it made me smile and gave me a warm feeling all over. Here it is.

baby was only born six weeks ago so things are hectic! Just wanted to say how much I love your stuff, I first bought three bibs fromm you at the baby fair in Eden Court, Inverness last October. When baby arrived we realised how amazing your bibs were so we had to get more. Shop bought bibs just do not even compare to yours, I have lost count of how many times they have been washed and tumbled dried and they look exactly as when they were bought. I also bought a face cloth and cleansing pads from you last October and they are just as amazing.

Its good to give praise we don't do it often enough.
Happy thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment