Tuesday 26 April 2011

So Much to Show You !!!!

Hello all I hope you had a wonderful long weekend. Saturday was miserable here with all the rain but Sunday and Monday more than made up for it. We had family visiting us on Sunday and on Monday I was through in Cupar taking my youngest daughter to a party. It's a bit of a drive from Perth but I didn't mind one bit. Everything looked so green and fresh, there were lots and lots of new lambs frolicing about in the fields and we were lucky enough to see some highland calfs. So cute they look like giant teddy bears all fluffy.
I have been beavering away at night getting my sewing done and have lots to show you. As I am sure you can guess sock Monkeys are going to feature strongly this year. Such a classic design and everyone loves them. So here is a formal introduction I have aqua, red and cream prints and over the week I will be showing you what I have been up to with them.
Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment