Sunday 31 July 2011

Hopetoun

I'm back home, what a weekend I tell you I am weary. Hopetoun was the most glorious setting imaginable. I think I saw about 1% of the grounds being confined to the craft tent. But oh they are beautiful. I met some lovely stall holders and purchased a few little lovelies. It was great to see so many of my customers from previous events. My throat is a little scratchy this morning in account of me talking so much. I didn't take any pictures of my stall but I did manage to take a few of the house and where we were.



Can you imaging washing all those windows?


I was standing on the steps in the front of the house to take this picture. Can you see the jump directly in front it was much bigger than it looks in the photo and the horses were clearing it no problem. The craft tent was on the right at the far end the traditional tent.


When the public arrived the fountain was switched on it was gorgeous.


And for all you Harry Potter fans I took a couple of this owl it was part of the birds of prey display. It was enormous.
Happy Monday all.

No comments:

Post a Comment