Monday 4 July 2011

Scottish Game Fair Recap

I'm back totally exhausted and with a mountain of orders to get busy on. I had a great show, saw lots of familiar faces and many new lovely customers. Made by Mum goodies are well traveled some are on there way to South Africa, New Zealand, Bangladesh, France, Italy and Norway and of course to all over the UK. I was delighted to spot so many little ones sporting my bibs or strap cover sets, one Mummy told me that her sister had bought the bib at last years show and that she had now passed it on to her little one. I have to say it looked just as fresh and cute as ever. Just goes to show what a great investment they are. I met a great selection on crafters my next stand neighbour Liz is a very talented potter she was very entertaining making her wears and chatting to people at the same time. I couldn't resist one of her beautiful jugs we used it this morning at breakfast I love it and will be adding to it maybe some bowls and mugs.
I am going to spend the next couple of weeks on the orders I have collected and then I have a couple of projects I want to get on with, if you need any goodies made up over the summer please get in touch.
Happy Monday.
Oh and happy 4th July to all my American readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment