Tuesday 12 July 2011

Retail Orders

Hello all how are you today? I have been enjoying scootering in the park this morning but wanted to stop by and show you a quick picture of my latest shop order that is going to a lovely shop in Edinburgh. I had been considering doing a trade fair later this year, a couple of friends have been encourage me. But to be honest I don't need to at the moment I have gained exposure for my goodies at the fairs I have been doing and have added a further 3 shops in the last few weeks. Its all very exciting. This selection will be packed up and posted and then its onto the next. If you would be interested in stocking my bibs both traditional and bandana style and my quilted crayon rolls please get in touch I would love to talk.
Happy Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. really cute stuff! how fun for a new mum to have such cuties for their cuties!

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com
    =) new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you visited, lovely to have you.

    ReplyDelete