Monday 18 July 2011

Sewing Free Post Today

Hello all did you have a good weekend? The weather has been rubbish and I am particularly mindful of the weather at the moment because I got some super exciting news recently. After years and years on a waiting list I finally got offered an allotment. They are like hens teeth at the moment so I am delighted. I have some pictures of the plot, it has a little shed ( not in a great state but good to have all the same) some strawberry plants and a couple of scrawny gooseberry bushes. My plans for this year are to get it in a better state. I want 4 beds so that I can rotate what I am growing. I am going to keep the strawberries and the gooseberries. I am so new to this so if anyone has any advise please chirp up. I am also curious if it is too late in the season to grow anything?

Oh and by the way the allotment will be having an open day on Sunday the 31st July from 10am. Pop along if you are local and buy some fresh veggies, flowers and home baking. Moncrieff island Perth.



No comments:

Post a Comment