Friday 5 August 2011

Monkey Business

Yesterday was a funny day. After doing some running around in the morning our plans of going to the allotment were ruined due to the never ending rain so we settled ourselves for a creative afternoon. Everyone had a project from making a viking ship from weetabix boxes and loo rolls and several rolls of sticky tape to sewing a new bookmark from Mummies little scraps. Everyone was busy and it was lovely. I joined in by making this cute sock monkey pillowcase. Its such a fun project goes great with my sock monkey blanket. What I like best is that all the seams are completely enclosed. French seams rock. I think I may make a few for my shop they would be wonderful to take on a sleep over or hospital visit or maybe camping.
Happy Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment