Sunday 28 August 2011

Snowmen Christmas Stocking

Can't believe I am saying this but I have got myself all excited about Christmas. I have been talking via email to a few organised sweeties about my christmas stockings and last night I was eager to get started and this cutie is the first in an already growing list of orders. The colours are lovely and bright and so cheery. Don't fret you know me I couldn't stop at one and made up two I have it listed in the shop if you want it. I have some fabric suggestions for you not all Christmas. First off I have this snowman in a pale blue. or what about a red sock monkey version. Or perhaps some scooter and puppies? Just check through my previous post or have a look in my shop at some of the fabrics I use.
Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment