Tuesday 6 December 2011

A Little Something for You

Hi all well we have had the first snow here and all around me looks so crisp and fresh. I have been leaving my car at home and walking as often as I can. I love to breath the cool air and look at all the twinkly leaves and branches as I pass by. Walking gives me the time to think and collect my thoughts. This year on reflection has been soo busy and full of work that it has passed by in a haze at times so these quite moments are very precious.
My sewing has taken over the last few weeks and I am grateful to all my customers this year for supporting my growing enterprise and so as a little thank you to you all and just in time for some last minute Christmas shopping I thought I would offer you a discount off everything in my shop - INCLUDING SALE ITEMS just enter the code MADEBYMUM10 so please take another look at whats on offer and maybe find something just right. Discount end on the 9th December.
Christmas here we come.
Happy Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment