Saturday 31 December 2011

Starting a New Quilt for the New Year

Well not actually 1 quilt but 2. I have promised my girls a matching set of quilts for their room. Its taken so long to find fabric that they both love. I on the other hand love love love this fabric I think it could be in my all time favourites. So after my last order for the year was complete yesterday I couldn't wait to get stuck in. Here's where I have got to so far. Its a great motivation for me at this time of year to have something so bright and cheery to work on and at the same time will keep my girls cozy.
I hope you all keep cozy this New year preferably under a handmade quilt there is just nothing to beat it unless its 2 handmade quilts.
All the best for 2012


2 comments:

  1. I love this pattern and your color choices! Red, white and aqua look so nice together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Looks so fun and cheerful. Great pattern, too.

    Stopping by from Etsy Blog Team,

    Lynette - Sweet Posy Dreams

    ReplyDelete