Tuesday 7 December 2010

Christmas Shopping, How are you Doing?


I am trying to be organised but the weather is not helping. I managed to buy a few gifts while I was at the Green Gallery at the weekend, but I still have quite a bit to do. From a business point of view I have noticed an increase in my mail orders as more of my customers are coming back to re order after purchasing from me earlier in the year. This is always wonderful as its like a big thumbs up for my products. It gives me a nice warm feeling inside. Its also nice to know that lots of people big and little will be opening my handmade goodies on Christmas morning.
If you need any help with gift ideas please let me know.
Happy Tuesday keep cosy.

P.S. I still have a few of my padded gift baskets. Fill them with all sorts of goodies, they are great as a baby basket with lots of my bamboo baby items and then use them after for toys, books, nappys etc. Or why not fill with smelly bath lovelies, some delicious Christmas food, your imagination is the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment