Monday 6 December 2010

Its still snowing

Good morning to you all, Up here in Perth the snow is coming down thick and fast and I am snowed under with orders. I was at the Green Gallery on Saturday and the adventure of getting there was well worth the effort. I had such a lovely time and when I got home I had many email enquiries for custom Christmas goodies. I have been sewing and sewing and taking a break to do cutting and pinning, its all go I love it. In between all of that I have been making a santa tunic for my little boys school play his teacher asked if I could help so on Friday I was given 2 santa sacks as my materials. Well I fudged and fiddled and just managed to make a tunic of sorts so I am pretty smug about it. Sorry no pictures because it is a bit of a secret to do with the play. Keep warm and please get in touch if you want to place an order I want to make sure I have enough time to get things to you.
Happy monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment