Friday 10 December 2010

Last Orders Please!!!!!!!

Hi everyone I have got to tell you I am feeling the pace this morning I have had a frantic week with my children's Christmas parties, play costumes, etc etc, anyway yesterday I thought I was just about there when I had some last minute custom orders from some wonderful overseas customers, I worked late last night getting them finished and posted today as it's the last day to post to the States. So now I am feeling it, but I can't stop just yet I have still got some prep to do for next weekends christmas market in Perth ( Sunday 19th 11-5) I am really looking forward to it I hope the weather is kind. So back to last orders I will be taking your orders until Saturday unless you are local and then I have a pile of sewing projects that I am itching to get on with for my own family and friends. I will keep you up to date with some pictures.
Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment