Tuesday 19 October 2010

Cat in the Hat Baby Gift Basket




Two posts in the one day! but I just had to show you what I have been working on. These ever so cute but totally practical Baby gift baskets. Each basket is lined and padded with two little handles perfect for storing toys, books, changing supplies , even toilet roll. They then have 2 bamboo bibs, two bamboo wash cloths and a pack of 6 bamboo facial pads. I thought it would be a great gift for a Mummy to be. What do you think?
Happy Tuesday Evening.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Great gift idea!
    Have you heard of kitsch n bake she makes cake's she has just opened a shop in Cuper sell's hand made crafts, thought of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Rebecca I am always looking for new places to sell my goodies.

    ReplyDelete