Sunday 3 October 2010

Christmas Cooking and Cat in the Hat




With Christmas just around the corner I am beginning to thing about all the yummy things I might make this year I really enjoy cooking but my first love is baking. Christmas cake, puddings and cookies you name it. I usually have a little helper or 2 or 3 or 4 my children just love baking my youngest says he is the master mixer my kitchen wall know this only to well. So I try to make it lots of fun and hope that they actually learn something. I would like to think that my recipes will be getting eaten long into the future and not just made by mum and this is where the chef sets came in. Not only are they adjustable (Mums want longevity from their purchases) they are fun and practical. What a great christmas gift for your little Master Chef.
Have a relaxing Sunday maybe you could do a little baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment