Tuesday 5 October 2010

Eco Facial Pads Across the Pond




Just thought you might like a little look at an order I have been working on today. (I have square eyes) it is on its way to a lovely lady in the US. I made up an order of my Eco Facial Pads a few weeks ago for her as she is opening up a new gift shop selling handmade soap and the like, well the Grand opening was last Saturday and she contacted me late Sunday night to re order as they had just about sold out in the first two days.
Being of small stature I have been brought up with the saying "good things come in small packages" and that certainly fits the bill with these goodies, can't you just imaging these in a glass jar on your dressing table or in someone specials christmas stocking, or maybe even wrapped up for the offices secret Santa.
Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment