Saturday 16 October 2010

Country Living Christmas Fair SECC

No pictures today I don't expect you would be interested in seeing my working station, it is under quite a pile of carefully cut fabric ready to be sewn into chef sets, bibs and crayon rolls. This is a method of working I have been adopting recently and it is working for me. I cut several projects first and then sew them together rather that 1 product at a time.
Well if you haven't already clocked the clue at the side of my blog I have been accepted to exhibit at the country Living Magazines Christmas fair at the SECC in Glasgow in a few weeks time. To say I am excited is an understatement I have been planning this for a while and I am chuffed to bits that I have been accepted it feels like I am a legitimate craft business now. Anyway as all of you Mothers out there will know that balancing our family and home commitments at the best of times can be a bit of a juggling act I am trying to keep up with 4 super busy children's scheduals a Husband who rarely seems to stop and of course my increasing workload. My sacrafise is sleep I am soo keen to do myself proud at this big show that my candle is burning at both ends. I am going to try and give a sort of count down to the country living show with what I have been making and all the other prep I have to squeeze in .
Wish me luck. Happy Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK with everything, im going to the the CLCF too...i mean to buy things, not have a stall. I wish i had your skills and drive!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words it means so much to me that people actually read my blog I am so flattered.. Pop in and see me at the SECC if you can I'm in B49

    ReplyDelete