Sunday 29 May 2011

Crafters and Makers Market.

Well yesterday I was at the Crafters and Makers Market. We were so lucky with the weather as it stayed mostly dry with a few spots of rain. I know we were inside but if its blowing a gale nobody wants to come out. The venue was bright and airy and well sign posted. We had gorgeous cakes, soup and sandwiches available to keep us crafters going. There was a steady flow of customers and everyone seemed to be having a good time. I had a lovely customer come to the market especially to by some goodies from me, I love it when that happens so flattering but also shows that word is spreading which is always a major problem for small start up businesses. So all in all a good day. Now apart from finishing up a major order and going to a playgroup. I am firmly getting me head down for the Royal highland show and the scone game fair. I have a massive amount of work to do.

Happy Sunday.


2 comments:

  1. Looks so good! I hope you made lots of sales! The crayon holders are so nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crayon holders sold really well as usual thanks gingercake.

    ReplyDelete